Bulk Storage Warehouse Buildings
130′ x 160′ Bulk Storage Warehouse Building – Brookings, South Dakota
Natural Light Fabric Structures designs, manufactures and installs engineered steel framed, fabric covered buildings which are ideal for bulk storage warehouse buildings. Our buildings are designed to clear span 16′ wide up to 300′ wide and can be built to any length. This allows for open floor plans, so there is no interference for your truck, forklift or machinery flow traffic. We can incorporate conveying equipment into our buildings, allowing you to bring product into you bulk storage warehouse building on a conveyor supported by our steel building frame, if required.
A few advantages of a bulk storage warehouse building from Natural Light Fabric Structures includes:
- Made in the USA!
- Turnkey construction solutions – We design, we manufacture and we have construction teams that will work with you on your bulk storage building from conceptual design through project completion.
- Abundant natural light – saving you energy costs.
- Engineering designed specifically for your site including: snow loads, wind loads and unbalanced loads.
- Hot dip galvanized steel – All building steel is hot dip galvanized, post production. This provides superior protection vs. prime painted steel or steel that receives a triple-galvanizing finish prior to fabrication.
- Stamped building drawings – Our buildings are stamped by a licensed engineer. Stamped engineered drawings may be required when submitting for a building permit by your local building officials.
- Superior clear heights at side walls and at the peak of the structure.
- Quick to install – Bulk storage warehouse buildings from Natural Light can be built quicker than a conventional steel or wood structure, saving time and money.
Bulk Storage Warehouse Building – White Plains, New York
Bulk Storage Warehouse Building for Salt Storage – Savage, Minnesota
To learn more about what Natural Light Fabric Structures can do for you on your bulk storage warehouse project call us at 888-708-3272 or visit us at http://www.nlfabric.com.
Natural Light Fabric Structures proudly serves the bulk storage warehouse building needs of the USA including: California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.