One of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our buildings is about the strength and quality of our fabric covers. We want to take this opportunity to provide more information about why our fabric membrane covers are the best in the industry.
Natural Light Fabric Structures uses NovaShield 400 Series fabric with Armorkote. This fabric cover is a 12oz. polyethylene material developed and manufactured by Intertape Polymer Group, an acknowledged leader in the development and manufacture of polyethylene fabrics.
Here are just a few of the advantages of our high quality, durable structure fabric:
- Patented weave design offers excellent resistance to tears, rips and punctures–it offers over 4 times the tear strength than 22oz. PVC.
- Greatly reduces lighting costs–during hte day, sunlight filters through naturally; at night, fewer artifical lights are needed because light is multiplied by the bright white undersdie of the fabric.
- Resists damaging ultraviolet rays that can break down other manufacturers’ fabric
- Helps moderate temperatures by keeping the interior cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Fire retardant options available.
- Available in a variety of colors.
Want to learn more? Call 1-888-708-3272 to talk to a Natural Light expert or visit www.nlfabric.com.
Recycling is a critical process to reduce waste, energy and pollution. With so much waste needing to be processed, recycling companies require buildings for temporary storage.
Traditional structures are expensive, immobile, and require higher electricity usage to light the dark interior. So what should a waste and recycling management company do?
Take a look at a fabric structure for use as a waste transfer station. Tensioned membrane fabric buildings offer many benefits:
- Less expensive than traditional structures.
- Quick to install. Your building can often times be constructed in less than a week.
- Portable. Our buildings are easy to disassemble; move by rail, truck or crane; and re-install at a new location.
- Natural light. Our fabric is resistant to UV rays while also allowing natural light through thereby reducing lighting costs and creating a safer work environment.
- Low maintenance.
- Clear span up to 260 feet. No interior columns means your trucks and equipment can safely maneuver.
- Customizable. Doors, entryways, HVAC, electrical, lighting, conveyer systems, fabrics and much more.
Call 1-888-708-3272 to talk to a fabric building expert for your waste transfer station facility needs and to request a free quote. Learn more about Natural Light Fabric Structures at www.nlfabric.com.