One of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our buildings is about the strength and quality of our fabric covers. We want to take this opportunity to provide more information about why our fabric membrane covers are the best in the industry.
Natural Light Fabric Structures uses NovaShield 400 Series fabric with Armorkote. This fabric cover is a 12oz. polyethylene material developed and manufactured by Intertape Polymer Group, an acknowledged leader in the development and manufacture of polyethylene fabrics.
Here are just a few of the advantages of our high quality, durable structure fabric:
- Patented weave design offers excellent resistance to tears, rips and punctures–it offers over 4 times the tear strength than 22oz. PVC.
- Greatly reduces lighting costs–during hte day, sunlight filters through naturally; at night, fewer artifical lights are needed because light is multiplied by the bright white undersdie of the fabric.
- Resists damaging ultraviolet rays that can break down other manufacturers’ fabric
- Helps moderate temperatures by keeping the interior cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Fire retardant options available.
- Available in a variety of colors.
Want to learn more? Call 1-888-708-3272 to talk to a Natural Light expert or visit www.nlfabric.com.