One of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our buildings is about the strength and quality of our fabric covers. We want to take this opportunity to provide more information about why our fabric membrane covers are the best in the industry.
Natural Light Fabric Structures uses NovaShield 400 Series fabric with Armorkote. This fabric cover is a 12oz. polyethylene material developed and manufactured by Intertape Polymer Group, an acknowledged leader in the development and manufacture of polyethylene fabrics.
Here are just a few of the advantages of our high quality, durable structure fabric:
- Patented weave design offers excellent resistance to tears, rips and punctures–it offers over 4 times the tear strength than 22oz. PVC.
- Greatly reduces lighting costs–during hte day, sunlight filters through naturally; at night, fewer artifical lights are needed because light is multiplied by the bright white undersdie of the fabric.
- Resists damaging ultraviolet rays that can break down other manufacturers’ fabric
- Helps moderate temperatures by keeping the interior cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Fire retardant options available.
- Available in a variety of colors.
Want to learn more? Call 1-888-708-3272 to talk to a Natural Light expert or visit www.nlfabric.com.
Recycling is a critical process to reduce waste, energy and pollution. With so much waste needing to be processed, recycling companies require buildings for temporary storage.
Traditional structures are expensive, immobile, and require higher electricity usage to light the dark interior. So what should a waste and recycling management company do?
Take a look at a fabric structure for use as a waste transfer station. Tensioned membrane fabric buildings offer many benefits:
- Less expensive than traditional structures.
- Quick to install. Your building can often times be constructed in less than a week.
- Portable. Our buildings are easy to disassemble; move by rail, truck or crane; and re-install at a new location.
- Natural light. Our fabric is resistant to UV rays while also allowing natural light through thereby reducing lighting costs and creating a safer work environment.
- Low maintenance.
- Clear span up to 260 feet. No interior columns means your trucks and equipment can safely maneuver.
- Customizable. Doors, entryways, HVAC, electrical, lighting, conveyer systems, fabrics and much more.
Call 1-888-708-3272 to talk to a fabric building expert for your waste transfer station facility needs and to request a free quote. Learn more about Natural Light Fabric Structures at www.nlfabric.com.
Applications for Fabric Buildings
High quality, clear span tension fabric structures cover all industry applications.
Not only will you be pleased with the structural integrity of a structure by NLFS but you will be amazed at how each building is flooded with natural light. Fabric storage structures provide an open, airy interior that allow each customer the ability to maximize the use of the space vs. a column supported pole barn or metal structure.
Natural Light Fabric Structures are not your average “hoop barn”. We manufacture engineered trusses, designed for the local snow and wind load requirements. Fabric buildings cover all your agricultural needs from hay and grain to equipment storage.
Natural Light Fabric Structures have been engineered from the ground up with some of the highest quality materials in the fabric structure industry. Never accept anything less than a fully engineered clear span fabric building from NLFS for sand, salt, grain or hay storage.
Clear span fabric structures eliminate the need to design around endless interior columns within manufacturing or industrial building applications
Fabric covered buildings are perfect to protect tennis and basketball courts or enclose a hockey arena or soccer field.
Fabric covered structures can be a universal solution for recycling and waste water treatment covers.
Temporary equipment storage or a portable construction job shelter. Shelters for park and recreation applications.
Minimize shadows and distractions in your riding arena while under a fabric covered structure.
Fabric structures will protect your watercraft investment. Cover one boat or an entire Marina with high quality fabric structures from Natural Light Fabric Structures.
Whether for planes or helicopters, our clear span arch truss fabric designs are engineered to protect your investment. An engineered fabric structure solution is perfect for storage or maintenance of your aircraft.